Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Loves



OK friends, I have a confession.
I'm a big fat CHEATER...
I am officially cheating on my gym.
Poor Snap.
I joined Snap because it's convenient, cheap, and offers zumba...
 
I'm thinking about swapping to Gold's Gym because it's just as convenient, cheaper, and offers zumba and much much MORE.
 
I love the girls that I have met at Snap and I love knowing the routines, but I am in such a rut because I'm not interested in the 1 class that Snap offers on Tuesday's and Thursday's.
 
In my dream world, I would be able to go to Snap on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays and then go to Gold's the other days.  Is that too much to ask?
Yes, I know it is but that's really what I want.
 
At least for the next 7 days while I'm doing my free trial with Gold's, I can have both!
Mission accomplished....at least until next week!  :)
 
OK so we all know what Wednesday brings....two of my favorite link ups.
What Im Loving Wednesday with Jamie and Oh How Pinteresting with Michelle.
{Happy Leap Day}
There is something so exhilerating about this day...I mean it only happens every 4 years!
How awesome is that?
I'm feeling hopeful that it's going to be an extraordinarily good day!

I'm not supersticious and I know that GOD is in charge of everything, but it's still fun to believe in luck.
I feel like today is going to be lucky...

{Chicago}
Countdown continues....15 days!!

{Near Year New You}
My energy level/motivation is through the roof this week.
I did sneak a cupake yesterday, but 90 minutes of cardio on Monday and 120 minutes of cardio and strength on Tuesday are getting my week off to a great start.

{Party}
For those of you who don't know, I live with my sister, brother in law, and 7 month old nephew.

I love them dearly and appreciate the fact that they don't mind having me around.....
but they are leaving today and will be gone until Sunday and I can't help but be a little excited to have a few days all to myself.  Who doesn't need some alone time every once in a while.
FYI....by party I mean probably going to bed even earlier than I already do and doing lots of reading while laying on the couch in absolute silence.

And if you are reading this Kim, thanks for keeping me around and I'll miss ya'll.  PEACE.  JK!
For real though, safe travels and I really will miss ya'll.

Ok moving on to Oh How Pinteresting.




Happy Wednesday lovies!!
XoXo

17 comments:

Amanda said...

ok im seriously loving that turquoise and coral outfit!!! and you must workout where you are happy! at least you have the best of both worlds this week lol!
happy wednesday
xoxo
manda

Trish said...

i really like the last pin. you def need rain for the pretty rainbow!

Trish @ Tales from ... 

Jess said...

Okay -
Love the coral/turquoise outfit you pinned.
I want to go to the airport and buy a random flight!

Enjoy your alone time, giiiirrrl!
Get your read on ;)

Happy Wednesday! Yay!
xo

Emily said...

I absolutely love the coral/black/turquoise look... I may have to find a summer outfit like that!

Have fun on your weekend of leisure all alone!

ashlyn | nicole said...

that last pin is so true. & i love that turq outfit. so cute.

happy wednesday

xx :: ashlyn

Jamie said...

Have fun spending some time alone!

Monica said...

Great pins! How fun you are coming to Chicago!

Bev said...

CEEE-CAGOOOO!!! Lucky girlll! Say hello to the city for me ;)

And I love the outfit with the black tank and shorts. I'm dying for short-weather already!!

allie-mac-fallie said...

I love leap day and i also love that pin with the verse from RUTH! :)

lori said...

i love that outfit! and that is a good last quote to remember.

Tiffany said...

I love classes at the gym. They make going so much easer.

Jessica Blimbaum said...

I am addicted to spinning classes. The best way to burn calories FAST!

The thing that is keeping me motivated is my new bathing suit on the way! Can't wait for bathing suit season :)

Katie said...

What are you going to chicago for?? Enjoy your alone time! : )

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I love the verse from Ruth!

christine donee said...

I've been cheating on my gym, too.

with chocolate. and tv. and sleeping.

Holly said...

I love that quote about the three Cs. Very true! :)

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your www.stephsweetlife.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs