Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's OK




It’s that time my friends!
Time to link up with Neely and Amber for It’s OK.
Have you linked up yet?
If not, then what are you waiting for?

Its Ok Thursdays


It’s OK…

That I’ve walked over 100,000 steps this week. Breakdown of 15,000 steps a day…10000 is recommended, but I’m extremely competitive and I want to be recognized as one of the top walkers in my school. Thank you Step Challenge for being my daily motivation.

That I’ve gotten Chick-Fil-A breakfast two times this week. Since I broke the No Fast Food February goal last weekend, I can no longer turn down chicken minis. They are def my weakness! Actually Chick-Fil-A in general is my weakness…it’s just so delicious!

That I am so behind on all of my shows…except New Girl. I will never miss an episode of New Girl…I alsolutely love this show. Have you ever seen it? Don’t you love it?

That I’m wishing I was headed to Blissdom today! I’m so jealous of all of you who are going! Maybe next year.

That even though I’m always needing more hours in the day, that I’m still always looking for part time jobs to bring in some extra money. I might have a problem.

Happy almost Friday!!
XoXo

9 comments:

Simplyheather said...

Eating Chick Fil a a lot is totally okay! Best fast food place ever - along with Subway! Yummy!

Beth said...

Total agreement on "New Girl"- one of the best shows on tv! HEE-LAR-EE-US!!! And I think it's basically un-American to NOT like chicken-minis. Those things are like crack!

Jess said...

NEW GIRL = favorite show ever! I'm never behind either - probably because it's the only show I follow lol!
Blissdom...next year...yes! me too :)
Let's make it happen.

Happy Thursday, girl!
xo

Because Shanna Said So said...

I am a chicken mini addict! Oh, all that butter brushed on top! YUM! I just heard about Blissdom...still kinda of confused what all the buzz is about...feel out of the loop!

Because Shanna Said So

Neely said...

chick fil a yummmmm

Unknown said...

I do the same thing with part time jobs. I have a full time job, a part time job, 2 small children... and I still get excited when I see "help wanted" signs (and secretly really want to work at Starbucks ;-))

Tiffany said...

I seriously don't think Chick-fil-a counts as fast food! It's toooo good!

Amanda said...

NExt year, when we both go to Blissdom, let's be roommies, k? K.

As chick-fil-a, I don't think I've ever eaten it. True life: I'm a yankee...?

Emailing you back in a minute :)

Bethany said...

New girl is my new favorite show!!!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs