Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Today is the day of LOVE.
I loved it when I was single, and I still love it now that I'm in a relationship.
It just never gets old to me.

I'm wishing you all a very happy Valentines Day...
this is the actual card that I sent to family and friends.

On my recent girl's trip to Nashville, I really fell in love with Taylor Swift's song Enchanted.
As soon as I saw these cards on Shutterfly (Erin Condren design, of course), I knew I had to have them.
I wish that I could've sent one to each and every one of you, but I'm on a budget.
I do wish you all a very enchanting day!
 
What I'm wearing today:
And you can bet your bottom, I have on some really nerdy Valentines socks,
but I've been wearing those for weeks so that's nothing new.
 
I'm loving the little heart that I got on my nails when I treated myself to a mani/pedi this weekend!
Cheesy yes, but also adorable if you ask me.
 
I'm excited to celebrate Valentines day with my students today...bring on the parties.
 
Happy Valentines Day lovies!!

XoXo

12 comments:

Katie said...

i should pull out some of my valetine's socks today! I forgot about them! : ) Happy valentine's day!

Beth said...

Love your Valentine's and your cute, festive outfit!

Candace said...

We got our valentine in the mail yesterday, and Addison just LOVED it! I, too, thought it was absolutely precious, but the princesses caused Addison to dance away with it!

In addition, I am wearing cheesy pink and red socks with hearts on them today. Yay for holiday themed socks!

Emily said...

Love your cards... They are precious!

Hope you have an enchanted Valetines Day! :)

Tiffany said...

Valentines day is the best at school!!!

Simplyheather said...

I fell in love with that song after seeing the wonderstuck commercial! Which reminds me, I still need to try that perfume. I love Taylor!! Your nails looks really cute. Happy Valentines day.

Jess said...

Okay first of all your nails look SO cute!
And I'm wearing nerdy Valentine's Day socks too lol

Thank you, thank you for my Valentine..you made my week with that!
I love getting mail, especially from awesome people like YOU!

I hope you're having fun with your students, getting your Valentine's Day onnn ;)

Talk to you soon, girl!
xo

Amanda said...

Happy, happy Valentine's Day, Steph! I hope you have a fantastic v day! I love the little heart on your nails. It looks perfect for the day :) I think I might re-paint my nails tonight...

Because Shanna Said So said...

Adorable card!! And, the heart on the nail is not cheesy...I heart it! ;)

Because Shanna Said So

Elizabeth said...

Love the nail heart too!

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I hope you had a great one!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs