Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekly Recap

Week 5 Recap

 Weekly Average
890.8
Daily Goal
1200

Note...I was sick and unable to eat too much 2 days last week...that's the reason that my average is so low.

I was also unable to work out on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, but this week I'm going balls to the wall.

I am aiming to work out Monday-Thursday and then Saturday...
I think that will be my goal from here on out.

I realized that if I want to see results, I have to work harder!!

Recommendation:

I did the 30 day shred, level 1, yesterday and it kicked my butt!
I was already feeling sore last night and I'm soo soo sore today.

It was such an amazing workout so if anyone is looking for some quick, but good videos pick it up.

{Weekly Resolution}
to cheer for an underdog
Go Giants!  At our little superbowl get together.
 A closer look at the braid.
A braid within a braid...insprired by Lauren Conrad.


I'm still keeping up with my goals for 2012.

Listening to my daily audio bible every day.
Eating healthier.
Working out.

Unfortunately, I broke the no fast food February this weekend.
Chick-Fil-A, I couldn't stay away.
I'm pretty bummed, but I still have no interest in eating McDonalds or any other fast food.

{101 in 1001 Update}
Booked my flight to Chicago to visit Shelby during Spring Break
In the process of planning a trip to NOLA to visit a certain someone

Thanks for reading lovelies!
I hope you are all doing great with your goals for 2012.

XoXo

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Chick Fil A is so good, I can never say no.

Unknown said...

LOVE Jillian's Shred...I am doing it too!

Jess said...

Aw I hope you're feeling better!
And Chickfila...my weakness...ahhh.
Can I have your hair? Seriously!

Take in the last little bit of your weekend girl :)
xo

Janna Renee said...

You poor thing! If I am sick and can't eat, then you KNOW I am sick! Don't feel too bad about chickfila, at least it's the healthiest! When I go there- I get the kids meal with a lemonade (no ice). I eat the food and save the lemonade for later!

Holly said...

I love the braid within a braid. I wish my hair was long enough to try that on!

Just dropping by from #FF.
Holly
http://adventuresofholly.com

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs