Thursday, February 02, 2012

It's OK




Time to link up with Neely and Amber...
 
Its Ok Thursdays
It's OK...
 
that this week has been pretty horrible, but I'm a trooper.
 
that I am now tutoring two afternoon's a week...making extra money is def a plus.
that my roomies (AKA sister and BIL) are heading out of town this weekend which means house to myself!
PARTTAAYYY
Totally kidding...more like lots of lounging and movies!

that I'm not even close to getting married, but I am still going to link up for the Fabulous Valentine's Challenge to share some of the things I love for a future wedding.
Valentine’s Day Challenge


One day...

Happy Thursday lovelies!
XoXo

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the wedding pins :) I'm not engaged but I sure do look at wedding ideas more than the average person, thanks to Pinterest :)

Mia Maree said...

You picked some gorgeous dresses girl!

Jess said...

LOVE the beach wedding picture.
I want a deep V back dress - gorgeous!

xo

Candace said...

No rush to get married! Enjoy this single time. BUT, when you do get married, I know you will be a stunning little bride.

Hit me up this weekend if you get lonely. We love Steph!

Mandy said...

Love the first dress the most! :)
Found you through the Valentine's Day Challenge and am following you.
Have a great day!
Mandy
http://mandyxcakesandcompany.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

It's OK that you're making extra monies so that you can plan a trip to see MOI! IT's OK that you linked up for this anyways. I'm not close to get married anytime soon either, no biggie ;)

Alana Christine said...

My week has been awful, too! Hopefully February starts treating us better! haha
Love the wedding picture on the beach! So pretty. But, I'm with you...FAR from being married. haha

Monica said...

OOoh love those dresses! I also just started tutoring again to save up some money!

Leah said...

I love the first dress and that ring is amazing!!

xo-Leah
http://yoursunnyside.blogspot.com/

Neely said...

Im tutoring too right now, def good money!

Casey said...

How stinking adorable is the little flower girl!? Love it!

Thanks for linking up with us for the Valentine's Challenge!

Amanda said...

So sorry to hear about your week :( Hope it gets better!!!!

My-cliffnotes said...

That flowergirl dress is amazing.

Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs