Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's OK

Yahhh it's Thursday, which means the weekend is just around the corner.
It also means that it's time for It's OK Thursday with Neely and Amber!!
Its Ok Thursdays


 
It's OK...
 
that even though I'm not a Courntey fan, I loved what she planned for her hometown date.
(Bachelor talk for those who don't watch...I sometimes wish I didn't)

that my fur baby makes me so happy.

that I still need a team to recruit me for the COLOR RUN in Atlanta on March 31...anybody going?
and does anyone know anything about a blogger meetup??
 

that I'm officially counting down til summer....57 days!!!

that two zumba classes killed me last night!!

that I'll be going to visit one of my absolute bestest friends in exactly 21 days!!
Yes, I can't believe I'm posting this pic, but it describes our friendship pretty well.  She holds me up when I'm falling.  :)
This pic is from a previous trip to Chicago when we had fun dressing in boys clothing to go to brunch...not sure why but we are kinda crazy.  I'm so excited to go see her!
I love her!!

Happy Thursdayyyyy!!
XoXo

14 comments:

Katie said...

i love this post! i wanted to do the color run in june in chicago and it is already full! and I love the bachelor and hate it - but will probably always watch it.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Love the pic of our fur baby!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Whoops! I meant YOUR fur baby. Darn iPad!

Tiffany said...

Ha love the pic of you and your friend. Looks like you're having a great time...and that's what friends are for!

Unknown said...

Your furbaby is too cute! Adorable! :)
xoxo
Samantha

betterblondesam.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

your fur baby is adorable! cute blog girl!

Amanda said...

Hahahaha you're a trip and a half! I love that photo of you and your bestest! Makes me happy :) I'm sure you'll have a great time. And how could Coral not make you so happy?

P.S. I agree about the Courtney date, even though she's going to stomp all over his heart.

Becca Christensen said...

I love visits with my Bestie! And Chicago! : ] Have so much fun.

Love,
B

Jess said...

I think one of us will post something about The Color Run every day until it finally gets hereeee! And I'm totally okay with that ;)

Love that picture of you & your best - so fun!
And your fur baby...dying! So adorable...melting my heart!

Happy Thursday...which means almost Friday :)
xo

Shelby @ Sweetness in Starlight said...

Hahahaha omg! I should kick your butt for posting that picture! Oh well, it's hilarious. Can't wait for more of that when you get here (well, different fun than airplaning!! haha)! LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

That race looks like so much fun! I wish I had known about it sooner :(

Jessica said...

Summer will be here before we know it. Your puppy is so cute.

Unknown said...

Such a cute puppy!

Leah said...

I'm not a Courtney fan either but I agree, I liked her idea the last episode and she was actually tolerable.

xo-Leah
http://yoursunnyside.blogspot.com/

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs