Friday, February 24, 2012

High Five for Friday

Hello lovelies!  It's my favorite day, FRIDAY!!!  I know it was a short week, but it was a very exhausting short week!  I need the weekend....don't you?

It's my favorite day because it's almost the weekend and because it's time for some of my favorite link ups.
{Friday Favorites}
Inspired by Lauren Conrad
1.  Favorite Quote
2.  Favorite outfit...love the shorts/heels combo
3.  Favorite Beach Body...who wouldn't agree?
4.  Favorite place to be
5.  Favorite candle

{High Five for Friday}


Photobucket
 Post about 5 favorite things that happened recently and link up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk
{ONE} 
I got my new watch in the mail yesterday...
Thanks Jess @ Lovely Little Things for sharing these brilliant buys with me!
 
I literally put it on as soon as I opened the box and wore it all night last night.
I'm in love! 

{TWO}
The sweet letter that I received from my pen pal this week.
{THREE}
My new zumba skirt came in the mail earlier this week and I got to wear it for the first time at Wednesday's classes...it's just fun wearing this cute little number and everyone in class has them.  :)
{via-google}
{FOUR}
A sweet comment that a woman from my zumba class gave me (note-she looks incredible herself)....
she told me that I had cute legs and that my arms were really toned.  Then she proceeded to ask me if I ran/worked out a lot, which is a no. 
I try, but my working out a lot typically means zumba 2 days a week...I think that my arms look worst now than they ever have, but I will def take the compliment.  It def made me happy and I'm pretty sure I worked out harder during zumba because of it.

After she said something, I started paying more attention to my legs in the mirror and I have to admit, they are starting to look and feel more toned.  I feel like I've had a breakthrough and now that I'm starting to actually SEE results, I'm more motivated than ever.  YEAH!
Except I didn't work out last night...I can have one day off though right?
{FIVE}
Hunger Games tickets went on sale on Wednesday!!
Who is excited?
I am stoked and our girl's night to see the midnight premier is already in motion!


I'm also linking up with Tara from Fabulous but Evil.
The Nail Files
Make today ridiculously amazing...it's Friday!
XoXo

9 comments:

Katie said...

so excited about the hunger games! and that is a sweet watch! happy friday!

Jess said...

HUNGER GAMESSS!
I doubt I'll go to the midnight showing, but I'll definitely there opening weekend - can't wait :)

That zumba skirt is so adorable! I need to get my butt to a zumba class!

AND so glad that you like the watches :)
I love themmm.

HAPPY WEEKEND, Steph!!
xo

Bev said...

GOOOORL your Zumba skirt is on point!!! Love shaking my bootay to some latin music myself ;)

My-cliffnotes said...

I have to go to Hunger Games, HAVE TO.

I love your choices, your new watch is soo cute.

I want a penpal that is such a fun idea.

Happy Friday lovely
Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

UM that zumba skirt is AWESOME!!!! Holy smokes it makes me want to start up zumba asap (no joke ha)
xoxo
Aarean

p.s. you should check out my blog all about color I think you would really enjoy it! colorissue.blogspot.com

tara said...

i really love that nail polish! how pretty!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

I really, really like that "sparkle" quote. I'm using that! Thanks! :)

Yay for toned legs and arms. That has to feel good. (And look good. Lol.) It's nice when someone takes the time to compliment. Gives you an extra boost, you know?

Have a great weekend. I'm ready for it. It's been a long week here, for sure. (Sick kids.) :(

Caitlin C. said...

Can't waiiiit to see the Hunger games!! And I love love your watch! How adorable and sunny yellow :)

Anonymous said...

Gahh!! I just came across your blog and am in LOVE with that yellow watch!

And I am also SO excited about The Hunger Games! :)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs