Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sponsor love


Thanks for stopping by.
It's a very special post...my sponsors!
Enjoy and please check out these lovely ladies' blogs!
Hey y'all!
My name is Alana and I blog over at Life & Times of the Intelligent Blonde.
I'm an MBA student, Marketing Representative for a publishing company, and full-time Foster Mom looking for her place in the world. At Life & Times of the Intelligent Blonde, you will find Awkward & Awesome Thursdays, Not-So-Intelligent Blonde Moments, Lana Lately, and any other random things I want to blog about. Come on over to share in my journey of being a 20-something, an Oklahoman, and of course, a Blonde...
There's never a dull moment in the Life & Times of the Intelligent Blonde.

My name is Jessica, and I blog over at Lovely Little Things! I’m a 20-something just living and learning as I go and loving [almost] every minute of it. I'm a public relations student (graduating in May...thank God!), but I've decided to pursue a graduate degree in elementary education. I never thought I'd want to be a teacher :) I have a passion for life, and I'm always up for an adventure! There is no limit to what you'll find on my blog. I like to share recipes that I try, product reviews, [wannabe] fashion tips, organization ideas, good books I read or music I listen to, my triumphs and failures, fun pictures from my everyday life - anything and everything. I hope that by continuing with Lovely Little Things that I will discover lots of fun new things about myself (and the not so fun things, too) so that I can grow as a person, and maybe even inspire one or two people along the way! Come visit and let’s do life together!

 Hi there my name is Ophelia from Always Ophelia! I’m originally from Florida but boogied on over to the west coast, and now live on the central coast of California, best decision ever! I went to FIDM in Los Angeles for product development and now, while I am continuing my education (for business), I work part time as a visual merchandiser! I have some amazing people in my life and an adorable wiener dog named Fritz.
I started blogging as a creative outlet and I have really enjoyed it. I have met some great people through it and feel inspired everyday from my followers and the ones that I follow! On my blog you can read anything from my daily life, including photos, to things I find inspiring in the moment, such as current trends. Some things I enjoy doing when I’m not working is traveling, hanging out at the beach, any outdoor activity, happy hour, and snuggling up to a good movie. So I hope you stop by and like what you see!
 
Hi friends! I'm Amanda from Simple Girl, Simple Pleasures. I can't remember when Steph and I first "met" via the blog world, but we've bonded for sure. And hopefully one day, we'll meet in real life. (Sooner rather than later please!) To keep this short and sweet, I'm an overly optimistic, saying thank you too much, boyfriend loving, running/spinning, sweet toothed writer girl who loves her family and friends like woah. Run on sentence much? For less rambling sentences, stop on by to say hi!
 

These girls are all amazing and have amazing blogs.

Go check them out NOW!

We all want and need some love so go give them some!
XoXo

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh look, I'm famous! I heart you :) Hadn't heard of some of these bloggers, so I'm excited to check them out :)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs