Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday Lovies

It's that time again friendsies!  Time for 2 of my favorite linkies!
What I'm Loving Wednesday with Jamie and Oh How Pinteresteing with Michelle!!
It's not too late to get in on the fun!


{ONE}
Valentines Candy, Gifts and Cards Galore
I am one lucky girl!


Yes, I may have spent last night eating Chinese takout and blogging, but I have some incredible students and they made my Valentines so so special.
 
New Year, New You went out the window yesterday as I considered Valentines day a day for cheating the diet...hints the candy bars for breakfast (they were fun sized, but still far from on my diet).

I am so blessed!
I adore cards....

{TWO}
I'm LOVING that I got my first Birchbox!
I can't wait to try some of my goodies...
Viva La Juicy is one of my faves! 

{THREE}
 Chinese Lanterns
Yesterday, there was a deal on Eversave.com...10 lanterns for $14.
I am obsessed with this tradition and have been for a long time!
If you aren't sure what Chinese Lanterns are....
they were shown on the movie Tangled and in season 15 of the Bachelorette.
Here are the ones that I bought.
If you are interested, check of Eversave...the deal is still good!


 I cannot wait to use these!
 
{FOUR}
I'm loving all of you, my  followers...
I have gottten quite a bit of new followers lately and I just want to tell you all how much I appreciate you stopping by and leaving sweet comments on my blog...it really makes my day!  :)



 
 
 



 

Happy Wednesday lovies!!

XoXo

6 comments:

Candace said...

Viva La Juicy is my FAVORITE!

Kim @ Mrs. Hs Resource Room said...

I awarded you the Liebster Blog Award! Read about it on my blog!!

Kim @ A Bluegrass Girl's Blog
specedteacherk.blogspot.com

Jess said...

I love the picture/quote with the runners - so true :)
And Valentine's Day...totally broke my healthy eating, too..
hitting the gym extra hard tomorrow lol.

xo

Unknown said...

Oh I love seeing pins of those chinese lanterns. They are so gorgeous!

xo,
Cher
http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

You get Birchbox too?! Man, I'm really NOT in the cool club! Ha ha ha!

I love your pins!

Elle Hattan said...

I love Birchbox! And getting cards from my students :)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs