Thursday, February 09, 2012

Fabulous Valentines Challege: I heart my family

It's that time again.
Day 9 of the Fabulous Valentines Challenge.
Linking up with Neely, Amber, and Casey!!

Valentine’s Day Challenge
Today's topic:  I love my family!
 
Mom and stepdad
 Dad and stepmom
 
 Oldest bro-S, his wife-B, and their kids H, C, and C

talk about some eyelashes...these kids were beyond blessed

Oldest sis-J, her hubby-M, and their kids LK and B (1 more on the way)
Blue-eyed beauties

Next sis-K, her hubby-E, and baby C
handsome little guy
Next sis-B, her hubby-M, and little Land-eeze as I like to call him (baby girl on the way)

Lil bro-J (he's a funny one)
hints the photo shoot her had in PCB...haha

Youngest sis-Blainey
Beautiful girl!

I am beyond blessed to have a very close family.
We actually like hanging out with each other...imagine that.
I didn't say it was quiet...a house full of chicklings usually doesn't make for a very peaceful house, but we love it that way!
Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely Thursday!
XoX0

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Holy guacamole you have a big family! I love it! And so much loving to go around! Happy Thursday! Does loving our "blog family" count as family? Because if so, you're in my blog family :)

Candace said...

I'm pretty fond of the whole crew myself. :)

Emily said...

Big families are the best! Thanks for sharing all the great pics...

Casey said...

Beautiful pictures!

Thanks for linking up with us!

Kim @ Mrs. Hs Resource Room said...

You have a great blog. I found yours through Jessica at Lovely Little Things! I read your bio at her blog! I am also a special education teacher. I love meeting other people that teach spec ed!!
:)
Kim
specedteacherk.blogspot.com

Bev said...

what a great post!! Love my family to pieces, and your adoration for your fam is clear through these pics and messages!!

Catarine Martins said...

I just love big familys like yours. You look all so happy.:D
xoxo.
laetitiasweeneyrose.wordpress.com

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs