Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Fabulous Valentines Challenge: I love blogging!




It's that time...who isl inking up with Neely, Amber, and Casey for the Fabulous Valentines Challenge?
Valentine’s Day Challenge
Today's topic:  I love blogging.
 
I started this blog for several reasons,
but mostly to document the events of my life and to have an online scrapbook of my journey from college to the real world.
 
I posted my first ever vlog yesterday: Check it out...
The Girl Behind the Blog
 
{A Few of my Favorite Posts}
Why do I blog?
to share the things that I am passionate about...
A Day without shoes
 Coming up on April 10...
Read more about it here
 
to share my experiences...
Harbour Island Living
NOLA
Viva La Mexico
Jackson Hole, Harbour Island, NY, and Bama
 
to meet new friends...
some of the girls that I'm loving lately
Jessica
Amanda
Meg
Neely
Gail
Janna
Alana
real-life friends
Candace
Shelby
 
to inspire others and to be inspired...
New Year, New You


 
Happy Tuesday lovies!
Why do you love blogging?

4 comments:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Awww! I'm on your friends list. Gracias! :)
Hope you're feeling better today...and that you made your bed. (Wink, wink.) I never did go and make mine. Ha!

Amanda said...

I love looking back at all these posts of yours! And I'm glad we became friends too! Hopefully this year, I'll get to meet you in real life. If not for a trip up, I'll just have to come down there to meet you and the lovely little lady Coral ;)

Jess said...

AH! Not gonna lie...I let out a little scream when I saw that list with my name on it :)
You're the sweetest!

PS - I'm gonna try to talk my bf into watching Wicker Park this weekend!~ I'll let you know!

xo

Caitlin C. said...

These are great reasons! Blogging is the best :)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs