Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I love my life...1 of 3

I have so many pics and events to post about that I decided to break it up into 3 different posts. Here is number 1. This is yesterday. Alli, Kim, and I went to see 17 Again...so cute.

Alli in the car on the way.


Alli and I in front of the sign...we kind of look like twinkies.

After the movie, Kim and I took Alli to meet her mom. We then headed back to Kim's. We cooked taco salad for dinner and watched Changeling.

It was really good, but kind of disturbing. I wouldn't have survived in the 1920's if this is how they treated people back then.

Here are some pics from Friday night.
A bunch of us went out to Twist and Shout...a piano bar.
Me and Heather

Me and my love =)

Me and my sis

Kim and I requested a song for the bride-to-be...they made her sit on the piano.

Here is a pic of the 3 babies Friday before we left the beach.
Landen-Cooper-LK

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs