Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I love my life...3 of 3 (Halle Grace)

Unfortunately, since I haven't had my laptop that long I don't have any baby pics of Halle. I wanted to post of picture of her at every age, but I will have to start with 2. She made me an aunt for the first time...so exciting. She was born on July 1, 2002. She had a headful of dark hair and was absolutely beautiful! Needless to say, she is still gorgeous!

2 years old
3 years old...Jenn's housewarming
4 years old...at the zoo
5 years old...Disney World
6 years old...one of Kim's many bridal showers
7 years old...opening one of her gifts at dinner
Cake...Japanese style
Singing happy birthday in English and in Japanese

Halle is such a wonderful child and is so full of life. She loves singing, dancing, dressing up, cleaning, gymnastics, jewelry, and most anything girly. She is also a great big sister to Carter and Cooper. She is a sassy thing, but we love her so much!!!

Happy Birthday Halle Grace!!


No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs