Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ABC's of Me

The ABC's of ME...


A-Age: 23

B-Birth date: Jan 28

C-Chore you hate: putting laundry away

D-Dog's name: NA

E-Enter or Exit: Enter

F-Favorite color: blue and yellow

G-Gold or silver: silver

H-Hair color: right now black

I-Instrument: NA

J-Job Title: Student and Nanny

K-Kids: none yet...some day though

L-Living arrangements: live with my sister, Kim, and her husband until school starts back and then I will be back in my house in Tuscaloosa

M-Monkey or Moose: Monkey...squirrel monkey preferably

N-Nicknames: Steph

O-Odd thing about you: I like to clean

P-Pet Peeve: slow drivers in the fast lane

Q-Quote from a movie: Twilight- Edward: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. Bella: what a stupid lamb. Edward: what a sick, masochistic lion

T-Time you wake up? 7

U-Underwear: Victoria Secret

V-Veggie you dislike: Squash

W-What makes you run late: not being able to find anything to wear

X-Rays: dentist and chiropractor

Y-Yummy food you make: chicken in italian dressing

Z-Zoo Animal: elephant...to bad there aren't any at the Birmingham Zoo right now





1 comment:

Keri said...

Oh my, we so share the same pet peeve. Slow drivers know how to get under my skin. Love the ABC's of you!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs