Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What's in my purse?

Today, I'm sharing what's in my purse...
my $30 consignment store Jessica Simpson purse that I adore.



one-camera :: two-iphone charger :: three- savings cards...victoria secret, express, and arby's ha!
four- double-ring finger :: five- bobby pins :: six- lip glosses, chap sticks, mascara, and a file
seven- brush :: eight- coupon organizer :: nine- dolla dolla bills, yo
ten- vitamins in a ziploc bag bc I hate carrying around the huge bottles
eleven- EOS chapstick :: twelve- Candy/gum :: thirteen- medicine
fourteen- sunglasses :: fifteen- coozie :: sixteen- brouch

And yes, at any time you can find up to 15 different chap sticks/lip glosses, and at least 1 or 2 mascaras.
I might be addicted!
Is this just me?

Happy Tuesday friends!!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

i have a few chapsticks/gloss in my purse but definitely not 15! : )

My-cliffnotes said...

Hahahhahahah I have probably 13 chapsticks too. Love this. and your bag!!

Tab

Unknown said...

This is almost how my purse looks...err well if you put the contents of the eight purses/bags/teacher bags I own together! haha

So fun!

xo

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

I adore that you carry a coozie. and $5+? I never have 5. I never can find a quarter when I need it. 5 is impressive.

Bev said...

Funny b/c we both have a ton of lip balm/glosses. I have a little purse for just the lip stuff, which the zipper just broke on!! LOL

I have the same purse, but in white!! Love it girlie!

OH and the Werthers.. did NOT know they existed in a convenient little box... and probably shouldn't know b/c I am soooo gettin' some!!

Anonymous said...

you are a woman after my own heart!!!
lip gloss is my favorite.

what brand do you like?

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs