Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What's in my purse?

Today, I'm sharing what's in my purse...
my $30 consignment store Jessica Simpson purse that I adore.



one-camera :: two-iphone charger :: three- savings cards...victoria secret, express, and arby's ha!
four- double-ring finger :: five- bobby pins :: six- lip glosses, chap sticks, mascara, and a file
seven- brush :: eight- coupon organizer :: nine- dolla dolla bills, yo
ten- vitamins in a ziploc bag bc I hate carrying around the huge bottles
eleven- EOS chapstick :: twelve- Candy/gum :: thirteen- medicine
fourteen- sunglasses :: fifteen- coozie :: sixteen- brouch

And yes, at any time you can find up to 15 different chap sticks/lip glosses, and at least 1 or 2 mascaras.
I might be addicted!
Is this just me?

Happy Tuesday friends!!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

i have a few chapsticks/gloss in my purse but definitely not 15! : )

Tabitha Mahoney said...

Hahahhahahah I have probably 13 chapsticks too. Love this. and your bag!!

Tab

Meg Cady said...

This is almost how my purse looks...err well if you put the contents of the eight purses/bags/teacher bags I own together! haha

So fun!

xo

thecoffeehouse said...

I adore that you carry a coozie. and $5+? I never have 5. I never can find a quarter when I need it. 5 is impressive.

Beverly said...

Funny b/c we both have a ton of lip balm/glosses. I have a little purse for just the lip stuff, which the zipper just broke on!! LOL

I have the same purse, but in white!! Love it girlie!

OH and the Werthers.. did NOT know they existed in a convenient little box... and probably shouldn't know b/c I am soooo gettin' some!!

The Bluths said...

you are a woman after my own heart!!!
lip gloss is my favorite.

what brand do you like?

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs