Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday Loves: Sponsor Edition

::one::
Elizabeth from Fearless and Frugal

{About Me} Hey everyone! My name is Elizabeth and I’m a 20-something recent college grad getting ready to start grad school. I love writing, trying new things and saving money (who doesn’t, right?) I’m obsessed with organizing, drinking coffee and listening to country music. I have a newfound love for the outdoors, old movies, crafting and cooking. I’m a yoga enthusiast and have just recently started Pilates (which I love!).

{About My Blog} After the summer of 2011 I found myself with an overwhelming number of credits to take my final year of college so I had to quit my job of 2+ years. Although I had spent my entire summer working and taking classes, I still found time to shop, vacation and spend way too much money. At the end of the summer I was hit with a wake up call -- despite all the hours I had put in at work, my bank account was devastatingly low. I realized I couldn't spend like I had been any longer.

Now I’m finding it more important than ever to save money. I thought that by starting my blog, I could share my tips and tricks I've developed and learned along the way to help others who were living on a budget, or just trying to save a buck or two here and there! I am by no means an expert (I'm studying history and then going on to grad school to be a teacher), but I have developed and adapted a lot of tricks that work for me. I also want to offer a few health, beauty, fitness and other tips as well! Come visit me at Fearless & Frugal! :)

::two::
Maylong, Hailey, and Shian from Southern Flair

Hey! We are Maylon, Hailey, and Shian and we blog over at Southern Flair. We are three best friends living our life to the fullest in the sunny South.As highschool girls, the smallest things make us laugh, cry, and sometimes shock us. We are determined to always be here for each other and have plenty of adventures under the mason-dixon line! We are new to the blogging world but love sharing our love of  fitness, fashion, food, and our faith. We love Jesus with all our hearts and want to be a light for him. "Favor is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman that fears the Lord shall be praised" Proverbs 31:30."  So come to visit our blog, we would love to have you! "Southern girls are God's gift to the entire male population. There is absolutely no woman finer than one raised below the mason-dixon line and once you go southern may the good Lord help you -- you never go back." Kenny Chesney.

Check these ladies out!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much Steph! So happy we got to swap for this month :)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs