Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Wednesday Loves

OK, I'm seriously the worst blog reader everrrr.
I haven't read/responded to emails since Friday. 
This past weekend was non-stop fun, but oh so busy at the same time. 
I had zero free seconds to do anything.
Monday=a lot of recovering.  SO TIRED and drained from the weekend
Tuesday=started fantastical, but ended with me being double stressed about having to write 1, maybe 2 IEP's in less than 48 hours.
Just to put it in a nutshell for you.
I need to write an IEP and gather lots of paperwork on a Tuesday night, the only night that I actually watch TV....seriously?  I just want to watch New Girl and 90210 and drink some wine....is that too much to ask?
AND... I'll probably just procrastinate and save the IEP for tomorrow.
Sounds good, right?

I promise my entire post isn't me being a big whiny baby...here comes the good stuff.
What I'm Loving Wednesday
::one::
My sweet irl (in real life) and bloggy friend bought me these cute neon bangles.
Can a girl ever have too many?
I think not.
She is so stylish and the best party planner I know...go check out her blog.
She is aweeeesome!

::two::
Just last week, I blogged about my bathing suit issues.  I just couldn't find the one...or really any that I just loved.
Well friends, it happened.
I found this Roxy one for only $15.
I love it and since it was so affordable, I can buy another one.

Ok, I'm BUSTED, I prob would have bought more no matter what.
Shelbs, I know that's what you're thinking.  :)

::three::
VS just released more swimwear....I'm LOVING these!!!

 ::four::
I love my sister and today is her birthday!!

::five::
As always, I'm loving Pinterest!!
hahaha

Loving these ombre nails!



I want this constellation necklace!!!!
Love these shorts!!!


Adorable gift ideas!!
Friends, I hope that you can forgive me for being an awful bloggy friend!
I promise to do some major catching up ASAP!
Happy Wednesday!!
Linked up:

15 comments:

Katie said...

those necklaces are so cute! and I love your new swimsuit - and for $15? that's awesome! hope the rest of your week goes well and that you get to get caught up on new girl - some shows are important. : )

Bev said...

Don't freight friend... we all get caught up but the good thing is you eventually get back on the grind with us bloggers :)

You know I think the shorts are HOT but her tan legs are on and poppin!! Can't wait to tan (with a real sun LOL)!!!

And I'm STILL shopping around for a bikini, and I even found cute ones from H&M :)

xoxoxo,
Bev

Sarah said...

Gahh! I love the bathing suit you got and those shorts from pinterest!! I can't WAIT for summer!!

Ashley said...

love those bathing suits!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Love the bathing suit and the nails...so pretty!

Beth said...

A few things:
1) Happy Birthday Kim!
2) Can did a great job on those bracelets- super cute!
3) Love your new swimsuit and those ombre nails!

Stephanie said...

Love the bathing suit!!

Because Shanna Said So said...

You need to take time and unwind!!! Hope your week gets less hectic! Score on the swimsuit!! Sooooo cute! And you and your sister are gorgeous!! You look a lot alike! ;)
xo,
Shanna

Jess said...

Okay that swimsuit you got is SO FREAKING CUTE!
And $15....seriously?! Get it giiirl! Those colors are gonna make you look so tan, too!

I keep seeing those constellation necklaces everywhere...love them, too!

Happy Wednesday, girl - hope you got all your work done...summer is so close!

xo

Jess said...

Okay that swimsuit you got is SO FREAKING CUTE!
And $15....seriously?! Get it giiirl! Those colors are gonna make you look so tan, too!

I keep seeing those constellation necklaces everywhere...love them, too!

Happy Wednesday, girl - hope you got all your work done...summer is so close!

xo

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Forgiven. I am just as guilty. :)

Jamie said...

I love that bathing suit!!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

I have that pink ruffles Victoria secret suit!!! I love it. You should totally get it! It will look fabulous on you!!!

I'm having a cool giveaway on my blog, you should check it out if you haven't already!

Xx Kelly

Amanda said...

I love the ombre nails, and I actually have shades of all those colors, I may need to attempt it this weekend... I also love that you got a new Roxy bikini (fun fact, my first ever bikini was Roxy and I wore that thing to shreds). Why do we live so far apart?

Nicole Rene said...

omg I loveeee the new Vsecret swimsuits!!! so fabulous! If only my body was that fabulous too hahaha and oh man I love the ombre nail trend! Just wish I was trendy enough to rock it haha :)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs