Monday, May 21, 2012

Miscellany Monday

Hello friends.....It's the last Monday of school....only 2 more days!
We all know what comes along with Monday's....random happenings!!

::one::
Luke Bryan/Jason Aldean concert.
One of the best concerts that I've ever attended.
 I am so in love with this man...
.and just because I couldn't capture his hotness being in the nose bleed section, I thought I'd share a little collage.

::two::
Night on the town.
We started out at Mellow Mushroom...I got a $20 gift certificate for being one of the top walkers in my school's Pedometer Challenge...go me!!!
We also went into a German bar...which was beyond interesting, but I did learn a German phrase that I've totally worn out this weekend.
Thank you!
Dankeschön

 ::three::
Birthday party day.
I sported some Navy, Orange, and Gold.
 And the birthday girl!!
Londyn Kate turned the big 4.
I'm not sure what happened with the picture on the right, but it was too cute not to share.
I love this girl!!

::four::
Oh yea, my car broke on Saturday. 
Luckily for me, I'm playing mom to help my brother this week with his 3 kids (while his wife is out of town) and I'll be driving my sister-in-law's van.
Yes, I'll be driving a van this week....hold your laughs.
I might also be doing some car shopping.

I hope so anyways!
Happy Monday lovelies!!!

Linked Up:


11 comments:

Rachel said...

Jason and Luke are SO GOOD in concert! Seriously one of the most entertaining concerts ever...and there's nothing wrong with two country guys in tight jeans! You look gorgeous in the birthday party day outfit...I need you to just come be my stylist! Hope you have a fab week, girlfriend!

Katie said...

londyn kate - what an adorable name - and she is so cute! have fun driving your niece/nephews around! and sorry about your car - that stinks! Hope you have a good monday!

Jess said...

I really can't picture you driving around a van haha!
That's hilarious! Good luck with car shopping :)

AND I've told you this 100 times but your hair...GIVE ME! It's so pretty!

Happy Monday, girl!
xo

The Presutti's said...

sounds like a fun weekend :) I'm jealous you got to go to that concert :)

Because Shanna Said So said...

So jealous of the concert! I heart those country boys!! So glad you had a good time. Sounds like you were a social lady this weekend. You looked precious in all the pics!
xo,
Shanna

Bev said...

You are gorg girlie!! And a german bar?!?! I can smell the beer just thinking about it!!

Glad you're brave to take one for the team and drive around the van! Gotta get the kiddos around, right?? Happy car shopping friend!

Xo,
Bev

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Seriously adorable little girl! :) Beautiful name to go along with her.

Had to laugh about the van. I had a Suburban years ago, we changed to a van for only 9 months...I cried the day we got it (literally) and cheered the day we replaced it with another Suburban. I just don't have "van" in me. To each his own. ;) But you are super sweet for helping out your brother. Funny thing is, I'm the one with three kids, and I always seem to be helping out MY brother with his girls, leaving ME with FIVE!!! ;)

Enjoy your week!

My-cliffnotes said...

Cars are so lame M's turn signal has been "on" for like a week its so annoying lol.

What car do you want?

Playing Mom, fun!!!

Tab

Molly S. said...

Yay just found your blog! Love love love it. And what I REALLY love is that I saw my husband aka Luke Bryan on your post! He sure is easy on the eyes. And I can only imagine how amazing JA and him were in concert. Woweeeee!!!

Can't wait to read more!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Sounds like a great weekend. You are so pretty! Love your blog it's adorable!


I'm having a neon accessories giveaway on my blog, def check it out!

Luke Bryan tickets said...

Any Luke Bryan fans out there? Just snagged some front row tickets when he comes here this fall...really like his music, but haven't followed him much, hoping he puts on a good show!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs