Thursday, May 03, 2012

It's OK

It's OK....

that I might've gotten a little carried away with online shopping this week...oopsie daisy!

that I have too many books to read and not enough time to read them.

that I made it to the gym for the first time in way too long yesterday.  I cannot slack off again.
GOTTA GET BEACH BODY READY.

that I'm a bathing suit addict {VS bathing suit addict), but cannot seem to find one that I like enough to purchase this year.  Such a bummer. 
Last year, I probably bought 7 Vicoria Secret bathing suits alone.

that after today, I'm done with all but one IEP for this school year.

that I'm nervous about the job search.
Although having a year of experience under my belt gives me hope for having a job next year.  :)

that I will be attending interview day with all of the principles from my county on May 30th....
stress much?  I'll be a nervous wreck until this day is in the past.

that I am going to enjoy a glass of wine and read about some Anastasia and Grey.
Happy Thursday lovely ladies!

Linked up:


12 comments:

Katie said...

that interview day sounds stressful but I'm sure you'll do great! happy thursday steph!! we're almost to the weekend!

Jess said...

Ahh good luck on your interview day, girl...you're gonna do awesome :)

And this "that I have too many books to read and not enough time to read them."
I SO FEEL YOU!

Happy Thursday :)
xo

Candace said...

Good luck with your last IEPs and with your interview day! We can celebrate that night when it is over. On another note, I had a dream that you, Kim, Beth, and I went to L.A. Let's make that happen!

Enjoy Ana and Christian. I know I am!

Olga said...

Victoria Secret has best swim suits! How can you NOT buy them? haha. And I'm with you on the books! So many on my reading list.

Neely said...

Im with you on the online shopping I need to slow down!!

Shelby @ Sweetness in Starlight said...

Whenever I lose 20 pounds (ha!) I am going to come invade your drawers of bathing suits and steal the ones you don't wear anymore. Yes, I know you have more than one drawer sister! :)

Bev said...

I'll be thinking of you and your juicy read as I sip on a glass (or two) of wine after work!!

I'm searching for a bikini too and can't find THE one yet... they just don't look the same on me as they do on the VS website! WAHHHH

Kati - Incorporating Color said...

Good luck on your big interview day! And having too many books and not enough time is a definite problem I have, too... Good to know I'm not the only one!

My-cliffnotes said...

Oh M G I'm having the same swim suit issue with VS. What is it this year.

x
Tab

Jamie said...

Good luck with the job search girl!! I'm sure you will find something great :)

<3 Jamie

Elle Hattan said...

Good Luck on your interview! You'll be in my thoughts :)

Anonymous said...

haha this made me laugh because i just finished purchasing three new tops online that i definitely do not need! but they were so cute.
good luck with the job search!

xoashley

ashleytrujillo.com

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs