Friday, May 18, 2012

High 5 for Friday

I literally could not be happier that today is Friday.
I have no clue why, but I seriously thought yesterday was Friday all day long....and then I'd be like wait it's not Friday....it's just the longest week everrrr.
I'm guessing my fellow teacher friends would agree that these last few days are sure to creep by very slowlyyyyy.
ONLY 3 more days though!!

Like always, I'm here linking up with FMGD for High Five for Friday with my 5 faves from the week!

::one::
Lookie at what came in the mail

I'm loving my kindle!!

::two::
I had my last IEP of the school year yesterday....after I finish progress reports, I'll be done with all of my paperwork.....
Except for my grad school application.
Yes, I'm considering starting grad school in the fall.
I might be crazy, but I'll save that for another day.

::three::
I loved the rainbow that I saw while on the playground the other day.

::four::
My first trip to ALDI!!
You are looking at $16 right here. Unbelievable!!
I also had my second trip there this week as well.

::five::
COUNTRY GIRL SHAKE IT FOR ME
Last night, I went to the Luke Bryan/Jason Aldean concert.  I was dying to go and the opportunity arose yesterday morning.  Let's just say that I jumped on that!!!

Happy almost weekend lovelies!
Laters!




15 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE Aldi! It seriously has saved us SO much money!! have a great weekend steph!

Olga said...

I've never heard of Aldi! What is it?

tara said...

Love me some Jason Aldean! Hope the concert was fun!

Anonymous said...

I kept thinking yesterday was Friday too! It was a bummer when I realized it wasn't and that I still have a busy weekend ahead at the hotel I work at

Sarah said...

Luke Bryan and Justin Aldean ... sigh... those men. <3

Brooke Edwards said...

I love that picture of the rainbow! I am super jealous of the concert!! Happy Friday!

Elle Hattan said...

Today is moving way too slow and my students are so squirrely!!

I LOVE Aldi. Best place combined with Target :)

Happy Weekend!!

Unknown said...

yay for your new kindle! i got mine for Christmas. it will never take the place of a nice, loved, lendable, book but they are awesome!!!!

My-cliffnotes said...

I love Jason Aldean, LOVE HIM.

3 more days, woohoo.

Happy weekend beautiful.

Tab

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love my kindle! They're great. Gorgeous photo with the rainbow too.

Monica said...

I love Aldi! So Cheap! And i am so jealous of you going to the concert! They are coming to Chicago but I will be gone to China by then :(

Kate @ Classy Living said...

Aldi always has great stuff - and super cheap, too! :) Happy weekend! xoxo

Simone @ Busy as a Honey Bee said...

Totally love a good country concert! Very jealous of your tickets!

Ckeck out my blog sometime @ busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com
-Simone

Luke Bryan tickets said...

Any Luke Bryan fans out there? Just snagged some front row tickets when he comes here this fall...really like his music, but haven't followed him much, hoping he puts on a good show!

Jason Aldean said...

I love Aldi ..amazing stuff ! You're lucky

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs