Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend


I spent the Memorial Day weekend in North Alabama for the Alabama Jubilee-Hot Air Balloon Festival.  I spent time with my sister, Colin, Eli (brother-in-law) and his family.  I am good friends with his sister and I've known his family for several years so I just felt like part of the family.
We drove up Friday afternoon.  We spent from about 9-5 every single day at the pool and Friday night we went to the Alabam Jubilee.

Chill out dude...love this little guy!
I had my Sonic Vanilla Coke....so yummy!

Before my tan/burn.
Loved seeing all of the balloons.


Me, Colin, and Kim

Me and Carrie....we go way back!

Me and Cade (Carrie's little one)




The Glow!!  It was gorgeous!!!  This was our fave balloon!




Kim, Eli, me, and Colin @ the festival!!
It was a fabulous weekend!!
I hope you all enjoyed your long weekend.
Happy first full week of summer to me and all of my teacher friends!!

6 comments:

Elle Hattan said...

What a cute post! The balloons look like so much fun! And I love your fistail braid!!

Unknown said...

that is sooo neat those hot air balloons. i have never seen any before in front of me. what a great post, glad you had such a fun filled day!

Katie said...

looks like so much fun! colin is adorable!!

Unknown said...

I LOOOOOOOVE hot air baloon festivals! Looks like you had a wonderful long weekend!

HAPPY SUMMER BREAK!!

Amanda said...

Looks like an amazing weekend! A hot air balloon festival sounds like so much fun! You definitely got a nice tan going on now :) Happy summer to you! I'm not gonna lie, I'm jealous ;)

Raquel said...

Looks like the festival was so much fun!! I've always wanted to go to one of those

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs