Thursday, November 03, 2011

It's ok

Today I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for It's Ok Thursday.

It's ok that I went 3 days drinking diet come instead regular coke and then caved this morning and got a large coke from chick-fil-a.

It's ok that it took me and my sister 5 hours to make potato soup last night. It ended up being delicious, but if it weren't for Kim, I would've given up after hour 1.

It's on that I have days where I'm so depressed about being 25 and single. It's also ok that I'm spending this weekend with 2 of my best friends and their significant others. Although they don't make me feel like the 5th wheel, it's still in the back of my mind. I have to just remind myself to be patient. Great things come to those who wait.

It's ok that I've been without a car for 3 weeks because it really makes me appreciate the little things. I'm supposed to get my car tomorrow and even though it's not new and fancy, I'm just so happy to have wheels again.

It's not ok that my pinterest app on my phone is messed up. How am I supposed to waste my time??

Happy Thursday lovies!!!
XoXo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Amanda said...

All of these things are totally okay! And you must share a picture of you in your new car once you get it!!!

Shelby @ Sweetness in Starlight said...

I cannot wait to see you! I promise not to make you feel like the 5th wheel. Isn't Kelley gonna be with us too though?

Allison said...

5 hour potato soup? Girl you have got some perseverance...I hope it was the best soup ever. Haha. Happy weekend. :)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs