Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


It's ok that I scheduled a post for Thanksgiving Day!
I am linking up with Neely and Amber for It's OK Thursday.

So let's get started, shall we?

It's ok that I am going to stuff myself stupid today.
My diet starts tomorrow right?

That's what I usually say, but for reals this time.
I gotta look good for the beach.

It's ok that Coral chewed my phone charger to shreds.

Any advice on teaching dogs not to chew would be greatly appreciated.

It's ok that I am not going to step foot in a store on black Friday.  
I do not have the patience for that.



It's ok that I am going to be watching the IRON BOWL with 2 of the biggest Auburn fans alive...my mom and step dad.
I hope I don't regret this decision.



It's ok that I have to barricade my Christmas tree every night when I go to sleep so that Coral won't eat it.

It's ok that I went a little overboard with blog/holiday swaps this holiday season.
I've already signed up for 3...I can't promise not to do more.






I hope you all have the loveliest of Thanksgivings!
Remember to count your blessings!




Have a lovely day!

XoXo

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs