Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Faves

Happy Friday lovelies!
I hope you all had a very blessed Thanksgiving.
I sure did!


I had some extra time on my hands this week so I was able to schedule today's post.
As if any of you would have missed me today...
It's time for Friday Favorites inspired by Lauren Conrad.


{Favorite Red Head}
And yes, my new red hair was inspired by this picture.
To say that I love Emma Stone would be an understatement.
I want to be like her in every way!
Beautiful
Fun
Classy 
 Bold
funny
and so incredibly talented!!
By the way, she is an it girl in my book.
And you will only get that if you watched the video above. =)

{Favorite color combo for fall}
 I have been doing a lot of black/brown combos lately, but I love this look.

{Coffee Sweaters}
They are my favorite and such a cute little gift idea.

{Favorite Rising Stars}
These girls are absolutely precious. 
And I so wish I had an English accent.

{Favorite Song}

Time for Plenty to be THANKful for.
It's the final day and I absolutely loved participating in this fun linky.
Manic Mother

Today I am so thankful for leftovers and football!!

Happy happy Friday and good luck to those of you who are battling black Friday crowds.
XoXo

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Emma Stone is gorgeous! I so wish I had her hair!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs