Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Favorites

Thanksgiving Edition

5 things I love about Thanksgiving
The Dressing...
 The desserts, especially the pecan pie...
 
the quality family time...
(wish it was going to be spent at the beach)
the CHRISTmas decorations that will begin to appear...
 And the long break from school.
5 day weekend....here I come.

Now it's time to link up with Caroline.

Day 5 of Plenty to be THANKful for.
Manic Mother


I'm thankful to live in the 21st century because...

I could get really technical with this, but it's Friday and I just want to keep it simple.

I love that technology has advanced so much that I can do almost everything from my iPhone. The possibilities!!


I love that I never have to go to the bookstore to buy a new book...my kindle and even my kindle app on my phone has made my reading habit so much more convenient. And the fact that you can share accounts with friends is such a nice way to save money.


I love that pinterest was created. Pinterest is my go to for EVERYTHING!

Happy Friday lovies. 

 It's jean day at school, which for me means velour suit.  
Ahh!  So comfy and warm.

XoXo

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i adore pinterest and christmas as well :) wooo!

Amanda said...

Thise are My two favorites for thanksgiving! Also sweet potato casserole! Lol
We jot ally put our christmas tree and stuff up the day after thanksgiving! So fun!

Simply Mily said...

technology seems to be on everybody's list!!!! =)

Amanda said...

I hope you make today (and your weekend) ridiculously amazing! Happy Friday! I love all the things your thankful for, and I can totally relate to the favorites about Thanksgiving. :)

Val said...

Pinterest is so amazing! Thanks for sharing your finds.

Elena said...

I'm also SO thankful for my kindle! I love using it at the gym!

Robin said...

Family time spent at the beach! oh jealous. Sounds amazing.
Living around all this technology definitely has its perks for sure!
I love that you link up with so many different blogs. I hope you will check out my blog featuring a new link up called Wish! {out loud} starting next Sunday!

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

I get more and more excited for Thanksgiving with each post I read about it! Can't wait! :)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs