Monday, June 01, 2009

Lions, Tigers, and Bird Poop

I had a great day today. I slept a little later then I would have liked, but was awaken by a phone call asking if I wanted to go to the zoo. I love the zoo and my sis, Jenn, got the day off from work so we decided to take LK. My sister-in-law is a teacher so she is off for the summer so she also joined us along with my other niece, Halle, and my nephews, Cooper and Carter. Halle is 6, Carter is 3, and Cooper is 11 months. I wish I could upload pics, but for some reason I am still having trouble loading pics with blogger. If anyone can offer any advise or suggestions feel free.

We left the zoo around 3:30 and I went with Jenn to her dentist appointment to help with LK. LK fell asleep in the car on the way there so I joined her while Jenn went in and had her teeth cleaned. LK and I had a great nap then I grabbed Subway for dinner which is my new addiction. I get on my kicks every few months and I am on one now. Love Turkey Sub on wheat bread!!

PS. It let me load this pic, but no others. How wierd!

I spent my evening babysitting Miss Indira. She is at the age where she smiles now when you talk to her. It is so precious!

After I finished babysitting, I went to Victoria Secret to pass by time until I needed to pick Stephen up from class @ 8:30. I picked up my free cotton panty and got a new bra. Very exciting. Then I picked Stephen up from class and relaxed until bed time.

Great day! Hopefully I can figure out the pic problem and post pics from Rosemary Beach, Memorial Day, LK's 1st birthday party, Carrie's lingerie shower, Eli's birthday dinner, and the zoo today. I will try my best.

LOVE

1 comment:

Annie said...

Yummy, I LOVE subway turkey subs on wheat as well!! ;)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs