Thursday, June 18, 2009

Life

Yesterday was an extremely laid back day. Alli, Kelley, Kim, and I just hung out around the house. Alli did lots of coloring, reading, and writing. I snuck in enough time to watch He's Just Not That Into You since I fell asleep and didn't make it through last time. It is amazing for those of you who haven't seen it. Afterwards, Alli watched some Spongebob and we went to the grocery store to stock up on some healthy fruit.
Courtney called around 1 and asked if Alli could spend the night with me at Kim's because she was dealing with some family stuff.
We had planned on having a cookout at Kim and Eli's house last night. Candace, Jonathan, Maggy, and Addison came over to have dinner and hang out for a while. It turned out well because Maggy had someone to play with and Alli wasn't having to entertain herself.
We had steaks, mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole...so yummy.
After dinner, our guests left and we decided to watch The Passengers. Great movie...by the way Alli was asleep by this time so she wasn't being corrupted by watching an adult movie! The movie was great though and of course, I cried.

Me and Kelley

Sweet Miss Addison

Maggy and Alli making pot holders
.
Alli getting ready for bed

Me and Kelley again



Today has been a pretty low key day. I woke up around 8:30 and ate some cereal. Alli did some homework and read some library books. Kelley woke up around 9, and we decided to watch Doubt. It was pretty good, but isn't something I would want to re-watch. We signedup for a free trial with Netflix so we are going to be watching lots of movies for the next month.
The rest of the day was spent relaxing...actually Alli and I didn't even get out of our pj's until like 3. Around 3, Courtney called so we headed to her work. Kelley went with me and then we headed to Birmingham because he had class tonight.
Kelley needed to get a haircut so we went by Brookwood Mall on the way to his place. He got a haircut, I got some really cheap bathing suits from VS's semi-annual sale, and I got some noodles from Man chi wok. Then we headed to his place. He packed some clothes for the weekend in Albertville and then we headed out. He headed to class and I ran a few errands and came back to Kim and Eli's. Since he is leaving to go home for the weekend, he decided to drive his car back out to Kim and Eli's tonight.
I stopped by Old Navy and got a new beach towel and a new pair of flip flops and then headed to the tanning bed. I am leaving for the beach in 2 days and have been trying to work on my tan. I bought a one week package for $10 at a place in Hoover. Not bad!
When I got back to Kim's, I showered and started the packing process...I hate packing! No matter how light I try to pack, it NEVER works out. I will let you guys know how it turns out.

New haircut

I love him!!!
(Excuse my wet hair...just had a shower)


Now Kelley and I are about to watch Yes Man and eat a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. I hope you guys have a nice night and a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs