Saturday, January 21, 2012

This is me


 I have officially hit 200 followers.
It has been bobbling between 199 and 200 for most of the week,
but I think maybe 200 is finally here to stay.
Yah!!!
3 years ago, I started this blog as a keepsake of the happenings in my life...
it is so much more than that now.

I have "met" so many wonderful people who I adore...I feel like we are all real-life friends.

So many of you inspire me to do great things.
I have grown so much as a person in the last 3 years and I hope my blog has captured that.
Yes, I may come off as a "positive polly" sometimes, but that is really just me.
I always try to look at the positive in things...
sometimes I think worrying about the negative is just a waste of time.

Now don't get me wrong, I have plenty of flaws but the things that I struggle with most in life are pretty deep and I sometimes don't know how to get it down in words.

That is something I am striving for this year.
I want to be "real" on my blog and I want to share my insecurities with all of you.

I know a lot of us share some of the same struggles and we, as bloggers and friends, are always very willing to share our experiences with one another.

I just want to thank you all for being a part of my blog and my life.
Chances are that most of you have impacted mine in one way or another.
 
XoXo

7 comments:

The Presutti's said...

Yay! SO happy for you. I know the feeling of reaching a milestone, it's the best feeling too :) Keep at it girl. I really enjoyed reading your blog :)

Sarah said...

Yayy! Congrats on 200 girl!! So exciting :)

Neely said...

Love your blog! You deserve it :)

Jess said...

Yay happy 200 :)
So exciting!
Keep it up, girl!

xo!

Unknown said...

Congrats! You deserve it :)

Cori H. said...

Congrats on 3 years! That's so exciting! I've had my blog for about 2 years, but I've only been consistently blogging for 2 months. I love it! Also, congrats on the 200 followers! That's amazing.

Janna Renee said...

Congrats on everything! I know I adore your blog, so I am happy that you are happy ;) Ps. I'm about to tag you on my blog for the Kreativ Blogger award and the accent vlog!! You might have already had both, but I still wanted to send some lovely bloggers to check you out!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs