Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Bear Naked

It's time for WILW with Jamie

 I'm loving a lot today!
 
{Bear Naked}
I'm loving that I have decided, in an attempt to live healthier, to eat more natural/organic foods
(hints the title).

I have been feeling so unhealthy lately and yesterday I felt so inspired to change the way that I eat.
I made a trip to Wal-Mart after work yesterday and bought only organic foods...
fruits
veggies
whole grain bread
granola
eggs
and nuts.

Along with my healthier eating habits, I started zumba yesterday.

I loved zumba when I lived in NY so I decided what better way to kick of 2012.

I have never really given much thought to processed foods...
I always just figured eating anything at home is better than fast food.

After watching Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead, I just feel so motivated to try to live healthier.
It's going to be hard at first to give up some of my favorite treats,
but I know that after a week I will feel soooo much better!

I found a great website, Processed Free America, that gives some great resources for living a more natural lifestyle.

These are a few of the suggestions I found on the website that I really want to focus on...
Eat an abundance of fruits and vegetables.
Eliminate artificial sweeteners.
Eat more whole grain foods.
Minimize exposure to pesticides.
Avoid as many chemical additives as possible.

If any of you feel like joining me on this journey, I would love a support system.
Happy Wednesday lovelies!
XoXo

3 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

love this post! thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...

Go you! I want to work on eating healthier. I eat pretty healthy already, but sometimes I just want a grilled cheese or junk, so I need to start replacing that with fruits and veggies as snacks instead... I'm in :)

Kit said...

I love bare naked granola!!!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs