Monday, October 10, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Write random and link up.

{Babies}
I kept my nephew, Colin, for a couple of hours on Sunday and we had a mini photo session.
He is so much fun to cuddle.
Friday night, I babysat this little guy. He is always smiling.

{Coral}
My baby is so sweet. She is now 4 months old and is so playful.
She is spoiled and sleeps with me every night.

{School/Work}
I am still loving my job and I don't think that will ever change.
Today, is a teacher work day/professional development so this week will probably fly by.

{Car update}
I am hoping to get some good news today about my car. We are still unsure it is it totaled or not. I just want to know one way or another and hopefully get a rental car today. Not having a car is a pain, but everyone has been so willing to help.

{Football}
It was a good weekend for my teams.
I loved watching football all weekend and eating lots of chili.

{Nails}
This is my new fall color and I love it.
It's called Power Clutch.

{Reads}
I bought this book last week, but because I started late at night only got through the prologue. I actually started it yesterday and am almost finished with it. It is such an amazing book.

{Mingle Monday}
Happy Mingling!

Happy Monday lovies!

XoXo

5 comments:

Michele said...

I'm a teacher too and we have inservice today without kiddos. How fun to babysit such adorable little kiddos. And, I love that Essie polish, but I can't find it. I've been looking for it in stores. Stopping by from lowercase letters :)

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

You know how I feel about babies and puppies!

I think it's so cute how our puppies are the same age and we got them like a week apart. She sleeps in your bed??? I could never let Sasha! Toooo much hair! Haha! Plus, I think my hub would get jealous. Ha!

Haven't stopped by in a while (sorry)...you were in an accident??? Oh my! Hope you're okay and hope you get your car...any car...soon!

The book...isn't it incredible? I had chills the entire time. I read it aloud to my children. They didn't want me to put it down. My littlest is actually very spiritual and he was just mesmerized.

Have a great day!

Christina said...

Love the color! I have something similar on called Steel Her Heart.

I hear that book is really good. It's on my reading list!

Neely said...

What a presh baby and I love that color!

wfayew said...

Poking around from Mingle Monday! Precious kids and precious dog! My car is in the shop, too. I know exactly how you feel! They're taking forever giving me a time estimate so I haven't set up a rental car yet. That book is on my reading list, I love that nail polish color...and I can't wait for the Alabama game this weekend -- cause I'm a Rebel. Hotty Toddy!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs