Monday, October 03, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Happy Monday lovies!!
Write random and link up.
vspace="none" hspace="none" alt="Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters" src="http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/ElvishAuthoress/MMbutton3.png"
/>


{ONE}
I love football. Period. I love fall. The mixture of these 2 things defines my happiness. Most of my favorite teams won this weekend. Bama, Arkansas, Falcons, and Saints. Colts play tonight and unfortunately the cowboys lost.

{TWO}
I was a little under the weather this weekend, but fortunately I had no big plans. My weekend went kind of like this. Eat, nap, football, eat, nap, football. With church and some puppy love mixed in.

{THREE}
Puppy love is the best. Coral is the best dog. Once in a while, she will chew on something not meant for chewing, but 99% of the time she is a little angel. She is now completely house trained. Makes life so much easier. She sleeps with me and I love puppy cuddles.

{FOUR}
I started a new book last night. Heaven is for real. Amazing so far and I've only read the prologue and half the first chapter.

{FIVE}
Today is day 3 of my new job and I'm LOVING it. I love the kids and coworkers the most, but I also love the schedule, routine, everything!!

{SIX}
Happy mingling!!
Mingle 240

I wish you all a very happy Monday...mine started with coffee and muffins so I know it's gonna be a good day. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Congrats on your new job, girlie! You'll love Heaven is for Real, btw. Such a good book... and a tear-jerker!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs