Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's ok...

I'm linking up with Neely and Amber today for It's ok Thursday!

It's ok...
That I woke up late today and had to pick up chick-fil-a.

That I am not dressing up for Halloween this year. I'm so sad about this, but don't have any plans so what's the point in spending the money.

That I have 2 free flights with southwest, but can't afford to go anywhere right now.

That I'm going on 3 weeks without a car...sigh! Hopefully I will have one soon.

That coral chewed one of my favorite boots...she is teething and I left them out. I guess I need a new pair.

That I have to babysit this Saturday night...I love the sweet child I'm keeping...and gives me an excuse to go to boo at the zoo if it's not too cold.

Happy Thursday lovies!! One more day until the weekend.

XoXo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Cole said...

I'm not dressing up this year either. It feels weird...

Pamela said...

I'm not dressing up either! Oh well :( ha that's awesome that you have 2 free flights!

Amanda said...

I might be dressing up so don't feel bad. Have fun at boo at the zoo!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs