Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Big girls don't cry

Except they do, but the point of this post is to let everyone know how grown up I feel lately. Here is why...

I have a big girl job, most importantly.

I let my nose ring grow up...kinda sad, but it needed to happen.













I finally took my feather out of my hair. Hot pink is just not the most professional look, but I did keep the feather in case I needed to relive my childhood. Hehe













I craft on the weekends...not sure when I transformed into an old woman. Kinda kidding, but I love crafting and it's so therapeutic so who cares if it makes me a nerd.

I go to bed between 9:30 and 10:30 on most week nights and I'm ok with that. I'm exhausted after a long day and enjoy getting a good nights sleep.

So I'm blogging as the new grown up Steph. Kind of exciting!


Happy Tuesday friends.


XoXo


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Christy Ashley said...

Add to the list: I don't drink like a fish anymore! I feel the same way!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Welcome to the real world. ;) Lol.

Wish I went to bed that early. Trust me...I would if I could.

Amanda said...

Love this grown up post. Isn't it kind of weird being a grown-up? Or pseudo grown-up? M and I say that we're not real grown ups until we're responsible for something other than ourselves. Aka when we get a dog or get married and have children...eek so far away.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs