Thursday, August 04, 2011

The Simple Things

The Simple Things

Being back in the states makes me really appreciate the simple things that aren't a part of everyday island life...

-drive thru's
-sweet tea
-cars as opposed get getting everywhere by golf cart
-Internet that doesn't go out every 5 seconds
-movie theaters, even though I haven't made it there yet
-puppy kisses
-last, but def not least, having my family and friends within driving distance is the greatest!!!

Happy Thursday lovies!!

XoXo

3 comments:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

I think the funniest thing you said was sweet tea. Really? How could other places not realize the joys of sweet tea?

You know, I think I'm going to get up and make me some. I'm suddenly craving it! Seriously. Lol.

Sophisticated Steps

Simply Camylla said...

I was recently in Brazil, and i know Brazil isnt an island but at least where i went they didnt have sweet tea, good internet, or drive thrus. I was so happy when i got back to the US.

Very cute blog, so happy to have come across it!
New follower <3

Lots of love
simplycamylla.blogspot.com

AmandaDF said...

Love love love sweet tea (even though I'm not from the south haha)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs