Wednesday, August 03, 2011

The Name Game



I'm linking up with Jesslyn Amber for the Name Game.
What does your blog name mean or why/how did you choose it.
My blog name is short, sweet, and to the point...The Sweet Life.
I love the little things in life and try to make everything positive. I am a pretty happy person that tries not to take anything for granted.
Eventually I would love to get a little bit more creative with my blog and my blog name, but for now it's just The Sweet Life because it suits me at the moment.
Link up with Jesslyn and play the name game.
The Name Game
XoXo

1 comment:

Jesslyn Amber said...

And I think that name is so adorable! I agree - - I love the simple things about life too. Those are the things that DO make this life so sweet. Thank you for sharing with me, pretty girl! :)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs