Thursday, August 11, 2011

OH-K

Good morning friends! Today, I'm linking up with Neely for "It's OK". Come join in the fun!!


It's okay...
-to have fast food breakfast twice in one week.
-to spend your entire day off at the pool with the BFF. #notveryproductive
-to still not be unpacked even though ive been home for 10 days...it's way too overwhelming.
Almost as overwhelming as living out of suitcases. Ha!
-to have stayed out until 11 drinking margaritas on a work night... No worries. I feel good this morning.



-to gawk at the daily living social escapes, knowing that I can't afford to buy one. One day I will!!


-to have insecurities...everyone does. I'm working on embracing mine...you should too.



Thanks Cait @ Fit, Fierce, and Fabulous for the pinterest find above.

Happy Thursday lovies!! It's almost the weekend!
XoXo
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Neely said...

Hey Ive fallen victem to the margs on a work night many times. Thanks for linking up!

Christina said...

I stalk the Living Social and Groupon escapes. I want to buy some of them so bad. In due time...

Rachel said...

I'm guilty on the Escapes too!
Is it too early to crave a margarita? Let me rephrase:

It's OK to crave a margarita at 10AM

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs