Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday

Thanks for stopping by for Top 10 Tuesday Fall Edition.
I'm beyond excited for fall and all the things that come along with this wonderful season.
 
::FOOTBALL::
OMG words can't express my excitement!
 ::Weather::
I love fall weather and I love the colored leaves.
It's my favorite time of year especially for hiking, walks, and being outside!!
::Scarves::
Love them!! 
::Pumpkins::
All things pumpkins!!!!
::BOOTS::
I love boots and I cannot wait to get some new fall boots!
 
::Hoodies and Sweetshirts::
 You only thought I loved Nike shorts, just wait until I can pull out the sweatshirts!!
::Fall Nail Polish::
::Tailgating::
I'm counting down the days....6 days!!!
 ::Season Premieres::
I cannot wait for some new season's to start!
 
::Soups and Chili::
My favorite food is made in a crock pot.
 
Happy Tuesday lovelies!!

3 comments:

Brianna Tucker said...

I did my fall favorites on the blog today! Come check it out!

Katie said...

these are all of my favorite things!! and I can't wait for 90210 to start - I watched all the seasons this summer!

lauren | keys to anywhere said...

Yes to all of this!! Can't wait for the game saturday (on tv for me of course hah)!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs