Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Wishful Wednesday

Wednesday means 3 linkups.
1st up
Linking up with Jamie for WILW
{Vacation}
So as you all know, I didn't get to go to the beach this past weekend.
I was so incredibly bummed, but it just didn't work out.
However, I figured out a way to still sneak in a little vacation this weekend.
It only cost me $5 thanks to my free flight that I earned through Southwest.
I am going to NEW ORLEANS.  I am so excited!

I hope to be making a second trip there for the National Championship, which brings me to my next point.

{Bama}
I am loving my football team!
Bama and LSU are rematching for the national champion title.
I am so excited!!

{Uncrustables}
I'm loving my new favorite lunch addiction.
I love them!

2nd up
Linking up with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting



3rd up
Linking up with Neely and Amber...

Today's topic is Christmas wishlist.



National Championship Tickets
Starbucks Gift Card
A tropical getaway for New Years
and Carrie Underwood's legs!

Thanks Santa!
Happy hump day friends!!
XoXo

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay for a new Orleans vaca! And I must try those incrustables! Also need to find those doggy reindeer ears. I want CU's legs as well. Ok I'm Done haha!

Mia Maree said...

hahahah that was great! I want to add her legs to my wish list too!!

Allie said...

I also want a Life Planner :) I could use a tropical vacation too!

ACW said...

We love Strawberry Uncrustables too! & the Yorkie with the antlers is precious!

Monica said...

I forgot about the life planner, but I think that might be my own gift. I'd love santa to give me Carries legs!!

Nicole said...

i wouldn't mind having those legs myself...

Alyssa said...

Don't we all wish for Carrie's legs! To DIE for!!!

Krystina Marie said...

Obviously this sounds a little redundant at this point- but I need my legs to look like that come Christmas morning. Thanks so much Santa! Way to work miracles!
*Krystina
cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com

Casey said...

Yes, I too will add Carrie's legs to the top of my list!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Have fun in New Orleans!

Kiley said...

I just discovered uncrustables and OH EM GEE. I love them a little frozen!

And if you can figure out how to get Carrie's legs without having to, ya know, actually DO anything...please do share! :D

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs