2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?Just puts them under the tree....at least that is what he did for me.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?White!
4. Do you hang mistletoe?No, but I should go get some! I have hung it in the past.
5. When do you put your decorations up?Usually the day after Thanksgiving, but this year it was the weekend before Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?Oh goodness, a better questions would be what isn't my favorite dish?!?
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?Opening one gift on Christmas Eve.
What, there's no Santa?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?We always did as kids.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
This year, my tree is very whimsical!
12. Can you ice skate?
I will let you know...
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?I've had plenty of amazing gifts. My friends and family always know just what to get me. :)
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Being with family and remembering that Jesus is the reason for the season!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Waking up, making a cup of coffee, turning on Happy Christmas by John Lennon, and opening presents by the fire.
17. What tops your tree?Growing up it was always this star, but this year it is my pink santa hat.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?I LOVE giving. I get a little carried away and buy too many presents sometimes, but I love seeing people's reactions as they open what I got for them.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yum?I don't like the peppermint ones, but I love the Sweet Tart and Jolly Rancher ones.
20. Favorite Christmas show?
Miracle on 34th is my favorite Christmas movie.
21. Saddest Christmas song?Christmas Shoes
22. What’s your favorite Christmas song?