Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's OK

I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for It's OK
It's ok that I am trying to eat super healthy (Yes, right before Christmas)...
even though it is probably useless.

It's ok that my radio in my car stopped working...
even though it gives me a little too much time alone with my thoughts 
and literally nothing else.
It's ok that I always stock up on magazines when I fly
and fold down half the pages...
even though I rarely ever refer back to them.

It's ok that I haven't bought one Christmas present yet...
even though I will be totes stressed about it come next week when I begin my shopping.

It's ok that I finally cleaned me room...
even though I only did it hoping it would help me sleep better.
(I figured maybe it was causing my OCD self some stress, so it was worth a shot...
I'll let you know it it worked)

It's ok that I signed myself up to babysit over my Christmas break from school...
even though I will probably question why when my alarm goes off on those particular mornings.


Happy Thursday lovelies!
XoXo
1 more day until Friday...
and 3 more until Christmas break!




2 comments:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

You always make me laugh with these. :)

Leigh said...

Ok I have to ask..you mean you don't sing out loud when the radio isn't working?? I can sing out a good Amazing Grace! The quiet time is good!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs