Monday, December 26, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Write random and link up.
{Christmas}
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I had a weekend full of Christmas festivities.
I love family get togethers and this year def didn't disappoint.
Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to upload my pictures.

Friday night was Christmas number 1 at my moms and step dads.
Saturday morning was Christmas number 2 at my dad and step moms.
Saturday afternoon was Christmas number 3 at my aunts house and then we all headed to my cousins Christmas eve night.

One of the few pictures me and coral on Christmas Eve.

{Blakely}
My niece, Blakely, who is 11 months old spent her first Christmas at Children's Hospital.

It all started on Christmas Eve while we were at my aunt's house.
Blakely woke up from a nap and started acted really strange. She was very lethargic and unresponsive for about 10 minutes. We were all freaking out so my sister and my mom took her to the fire department to have her checked out.

All of her stats were ok, but they took her by ambulance to the ER because they weren't sure what caused her seizure-like episode.

They ran some tests and discovered that her white blood cell count was elevated. She also has a bacterial infection. They are waiting for lab results to see if the infection has spread to her blood.

Bless her heart, she has had a rough few days!

We spent Christmas day at the hospital visiting my sweet baby.
Please keep her in your prayers. I sure hope she gets to go home today.
Santa has been postponed until she is released from the hospital.

Big sister did get to open 1 present at the hospital.
Fortunately, she isn't old enough to know that Christmas was yesterday.

{Santa}
I was pretty obsessed with the fact that google map tracked Santa on Christmas Eve.
I tracked him from Canada to Arkansas before I fell asleep. So cool!

{New Orleans}
Today, I'm traveling by train to New Orleans. I'm so excited!!!

{Coral}
I haven't even been gone for one day and I already miss my baby!

{Dolphin Tale}
Last night, my mom, my sister, and I watched this movie! So cute!!

Happy Monday lovelies!!!
XoXo

1 comment:

Renee said...

I enjoy hopping around to the blogs and checking out everyone's Christmas adventures. I feel bad for your poor niece and pray the docs can help her heal quickly. Blessings!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs