Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday



Tuscany, Italy

{one} what was your first job?

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Yes, several times, at the comedy club in Birmingham.

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
November 2010 @ Tree Top Family Adventures

{four} what was the last picture you took?
{five} burnt food: yes or no?
I do like my pizza a little overcooked. I like it to be crispy.

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
I never keep change in my pocket. It is always just thrown down in my purse or in my change purse.

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Yes, I know that this is cheating.

{eight} do you scrapbook?
I haven't had the time lately, but I used to and I absolutely love it.

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Once in a blue moon.

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
I like both....hey, at least I am being honest.

On another note, I'm still sick and in bed. I have had my limit of soup in the past 2 days so I just ordered some pizza. I plan on stuffing my face and laying in bed. I am almost finished with my book "Baby Proof". I recently read about the book "Minding Ben" in People magazine. Have any of you lovely ladies heard of it? If so, what did you hear?

Happy Wednesday!!
XoXo




1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hope you feel better, Stephanie!

Love your blog, it's so cute!

http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs