Monday, March 21, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. I had a fabulous week with my family and friends in Alabama. Not to mention the amazing 70 degree weather.

2. I'm heading back to New York today. More snow is on the forecast. Yuck!

3. I planned to have lunch with my older brother and sister, my mom, and my nieces today before heading to the airport, but unfortunately woke up sick.

My mom and I still got to enjoy lunch and some alone time together, but I was sad not to get to see the others before I left.

4. I got a new laptop. I bought a used macbook from a friend and I am so excited. My old one is seriously falling apart.
5. I am starting this book on the plane today.
I have heard great reviews!!

6. Its kind of sad that The Bachelor is over. Now i just have to wait for Bachelor Pad to start.
7. I have almost 1 month exactly until I move to the Bahamas for 3 months. I am kicking into high gear to get into shape. I am determined to lose about 10 pounds. That's doable, right?



Happy Monday!!
XoXo

1 comment:

Brandi said...

New York??!! Wow! Now, how did that come about?! That is so cool! And, 3 months in the Bahamas sounds heavenly! :)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs