Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring

I am so happy that it's officially spring. I love that the weather in Alabama this past week has been so spring-like...now if only that will be the case when I get back to New York tomorrow.

In honor of the first day of spring, I decided to share my spring must haves:

1. Spring-colored nail polish
2. White skinny jeans, which I happen to be on the market for a new pair.


3. A new bathing suit. I am a fanatic about swimwear and typically buy 3 or 4 new swimsuits a summer, sometimes more. Victoria Secret is always my go-to place for fabulous suits.
On my shopping list as of now:
This one is gorgeous and reversible.

I loved this one when it came out last year, but it was a little pricey. Lucky for me, it happens to be on sale now. Still kind of pricey, but totally worth it.

This one is new this year and also on my list for The Bahamas.
I'm also kind of into the monokini's this year. I just might have to purchase this cute little number.

Not great for tan lines, but considering my 3 month stay in the Bahamas, I don't think I'll have to worry about that.

Other spring things that make me happy:
1. Easter
2. Flowers
3. Sandals/flip flops
4. Dresses!!
5. A tan

I hope you all enjoyed your first day of spring as much as I did.
It was spent mostly like this...

XoXo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

KIMI said...

I thought that last pic was an old one of LK!! We loved having you home for 9 days and will miss you very much. We love you and will see you again soon:)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs