Monday, March 14, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. I'm home!! I was planned to arrive this afternoon, but I changed my flight and surprised my mom Saturday night. All, but one, of my siblings were at my mom's waiting for me when I got there. It was such a nice way to start my 9-day-long trip!!

2. I had an amazing day on Sunday! We all hung out at my mom and stepdads house, playing outside and enjoying the weather and then went out to eat with my dad and stepmom Sunday night.

3. Today was spent with my sister, Kim, and sister from another mother, Heather!!
Kim is expecting a baby boy in August so we went browsing/shopping for baby stuff. I love it!

4. We also did a little retail therapy for ourselves.

My new Kathy purse!! Love the design.
We also ate lunch at one of our favorite places, Farmer's Basket.

5. I am so excited for girl's night tonight!
Dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant, the Bachelor finale, and a sleepover with my bestie!
6. This week is full of family events that I will blog about later this week. Can't wait to spend the entire week with my babies. And this alabama weather is AMAZING (minus the few showers on the forecast).

Happy Mingle Monday!!
Mingle 240

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Greer's Gossip said...

Sounds like a good weekend. Stopping by from Mingle Monday. Your blog is too cute! I am so excited about The Bachelor tonight as well! :)

Laura said...

Visiting from Mingle Monday - I love how you took pictures to accompany the items from your weekend :).

Sara said...

Hey! Im stopping by from Mingle Monday as well! Your blog is cool! I love Alabama! Also that puppy in your picture looks like my puppy! I love her!

Jet-Setting Divas said...

Hello found you on Mingle Monday! your Puppy is adorable..glad you had a great weekend! I'm from Louisiana so Alabama isn't that far from home!
Hope you will check out our blog as well!
-tiffanie

http://jetsettingdivas.blogspot.com

ARK said...

Hello

Stopping by from the mingle...your blog is adorable and your header pic is GORGeous!

Shay said...

What a fun weekend- I have always wanted to visit Alabama. It seems like such a neat place!

Love your blog!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs