Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Wishful Wednesday-Sex and the City

I am linking up to Wishful Wednesday over @ The Seattle Smith's. Join in on the fun!!


'I wish'...I could be the one and only Carrie in Sex and The City!!!

Carrie is so...

Graceful
Stylish
Fun
Independent

& much more. It was a hard decision...they are all fabulous, but I love Carrie!!

I have to admit that I haven't seen the movies. I watched pieces of the first one, but just recently bought it and plan on watching it very soon so that I can go see #2.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

XoXo

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i picked carrie too :) for many of the same reasons :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I love love love her, but can someone help her with her root grow out halfway down her back!!! haha!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs