Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. Only 14 days until Eclipse comes out...I can't wait to go see it. I even bought a special shirt to wear. You will have to wait and see pictures.
It is definitely safe to say that I am a Twilight addit!!!

2. I have been working so hard on my 101 in 1001. I just can't seem to come up with 101 things...if anyone has any recommendations...I need 19 more things. Thanks!

3. Last, but definitely not least. Can I just say that I am so mad about the Rose ceremony tonight on the Bachelorette?


Jesse VS Kasey


Are you kidding me? Kasey is a wierdo....he got a tattoo!! Call me crazy, but if that doesn't scream psyhco, then I don't know what does. I realize Ali didn't really know about it, but she didn't have chemistry with him and it was obvious on their date. He should NEVER sing again.

Jesse, on the other hand, was quite the charmer. He seemed like such a sweet guy, young, but def. sweet. I felt so bad for me. They had major chemistry on their one-on-one. I am not sure what kind of medicine Ali was taking, but it definitely affected her judgement.


That is all for tonight...I am hoping to post my completed 101 in 1001 in the next couple of days. Please, stay tuned and offer some suggestions!

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs