Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Humpday!

Our week so far....

Monday='d Lazy day @ home...
We had a busy week planned so we had cuddle/movie time.
We watched Up and all took a nap together.
I didn't quite finish it, but heard it's really cute. I'll let you guys know.

Tuesday was a full day of library fun. We joined 2 different summer reading programs to have lots of variety...We participate @ North Shelby Library bc it is close to my brother and sister-in-law, Bekah's, house. We meet up with Bekah, Halle, Carter, and Cooper for fun activities @ NSL.
We also participate @ Hoover Public Library because it is really close to where Alli has therapy and we are in Hoover quite a bit.C

Tuesday we started out at NSL for Blazer's Animal Show. It was really awesome. The animals' included a babboon, a python, a laughing kookaburra, a crow, an alligator, and 2 different porcupines. After the show was over, we checked out lots of books and headed to Chick-fil-a for lunch with Bekah and the kids. After lunch me, Alli, and Ryan headed to the Hoover Library for Safari Greg. He also had cool animals, but he did magic tricks too which the kids loved.

Here are some pictures from our Tuesday:

Today, we planned to go to a Spongebob Party @ the Bessemer Library, but I called today for details and realized that you have to pay to be a part of their summer program. We opted to go to The McWane Center instead. Alli & Ryan had a BLAST.


Today was a bit cooler from all of the rain so Indira and I got to go for a walk and play in the park. She is so stinkin' cute.
Playing Peek-a-boo under the flap on her stroller.
This butterfly loved me. It landed on me like 5 different times.
Indira associates anything that flies with a bird so she kept calling it a "ba". Haha

Here are some fun pics from yesterday and today with sweet Indira.

We conveniently take walks past my favorite houses...haha.
I absolutely love this one and it's for sale.
If only....

I was in the market for a HOUSE.

Tomorrow might be another lazy day for us...I am exhausted.

Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel is sounding pretty good.

XoXo

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs