Sunday, June 27, 2010

Get to Know me...


1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
None...I don't want to end up like this!
2. Do you watch soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
I used to watch All My Children and One Life to Live with my grandmother all the time. I got into Passions for a while, but I don't watch any soaps now.

3. Favorite clothing brand?
I don't really have a favorite brand. If I like something and it's affordable, I buy it. I am not one of those girls that has to have everything brand name.

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
Shopping...DUH!

5. Favorite Disney princess?

6. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?

7. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
Yes, I broke my arm when I was younger.

XoXo

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs