Monday, August 03, 2009

Weekend Update

Friday

Went to Chuck E. Cheese with Jenn, LK, Serina, Bekah, Halle, Carter, and Cooper

Then headed to O' Charley's for lunch...
Carter and his cheese curl fingers
On the way to do some shopping after lunch

5 seconds after getting back in the car from shopping..

Saturday
Kelley and I headed to Nashville for his cousin, Luke's, wedding.

Julia (Stephen's sis), Kelley, and me at the reception
It was at The Factory...so cool!

Sunday

Worked out= biked 3 miles
Went to Kim and Eli's to grill out and watch Slumdog Millionaire
It was really good!!

Monday

Picked Alli up @ 7:30
Appt for ultrasound @ 9
Back to Kim's to hang out the rest of the day.
I made egg salad sandwiches for lunch...they are one of my favorites!
Took Alli home at 3 and headed to the chiropractor.
Babysat Indira from 4:30 to 8.
As soon as I got to Indira's...we went for a walk.
During our walk...it was so hot!
By the end of our walk, she was out!
After her bath!

After babysitting, I decided to work out and do some reading. I biked 5 1/2 miles while I read Breaking Dawn. I am so close to the end that it is getting harder and harder to put down, but I don't want it to end! Adding in the 1 1/2 mile walk earlier, I walked/biked a total of 7 miles today. Yah for me. I am participating in the 30 day shred that started Aug.1. So far this week, I have done 10 miles!

I also snacked very healthy today...bananas, apples, and water!

I hope everyone had a great Monday!




3 comments:

~M~ said...

Cute photos!

Becky said...

Sounds like a great weekend! We were both in Nashville this weekend! You're doing a great job on the shred!

brooke said...

wow!!! what a weekend you had!! thanks for comin by!! i am definitely looking forward to getting over to your place more and getting to know you!

and uh we live SO close!! craziness! how fun!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs